As a Host of The Burleigh Pavilion, you are the face of the business. You are the first and last person our customers see. Reporting directly to the Manager on Duty and Restaurant Manager, your role is to welcome and offer any assistance to our guests. Our venue has a huge clientele, it is your responsibility to remember our return, VIP and local customers. Our restaurant is striving to be the best on the Coast, our local and return customers are the guests enabling this.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Confident with customer engagement; including greeting guests, ability to learn and discuss food and beverage menu.
- Interact with the guests, enhance their experience
- Get to know our regulars, build a rapport with them
- Always look professional, presentable and ready for work
- Wear neat and professional clothing in line with our dress code
- Greet each guest with a smile
- Confident with point of sales machine, taking payments.
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional and proficient customer service
Join The Team
Please provide your details and upload your resume below.